Pandora Press is now looking for submissions for its second issue! The theme is sex.
Here are some suggestions in which you could go with this theme:
- Sex in culture
- Sex in the media – literature/music/zines/mainstream press/film
- Sex and religion
- Gender and/or sexual identity
- LGBTQ issues
- Sex and love/relationships
- Sex-positive feminism
- Sex throughout history
- Social attitudes to sex
- Prejudices surrounding sex
- Sexual violence
- Sexualisation/raunch culture
- Sex for sale: pornography/prostitution
- And anything else you can think of!
As well as general articles, people are encouraged to submit some of the following:
- Cover art
- Interior art/illustrations
- - Films
- - Music
- - Blogs
- - Zines
- Women’s News/Events
The deadline for the autumn issue is 2nd October 2011.
Contributors should be from the UK, preferably Wales. Submissions from all genders are welcome. Just email your ideas, questions, or submissions to pandorapresszineATgmail.com.